© Designers Furniture Exchange. All rights reserved

Designers Furniture Exchange
5701 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77057

713.781.9394

 

 

We are always looking for top quality pre-owned furniture in like new to excellent condition.

 

We charge a 40% commission for this service with the remaining 60% going to the consigner.

Consignors must arrange delivery of items to our showroom.

We can recommend a moving service.

 

The price for items put on consignment will be reduced by 5% each month they remain in our store. This will help ensure a successful sale in a reasonable time frame.  Items may be removed from consignment only when reasonable notice is given.

 

 

 Start the consignment process  by sending pictures along with brand names, if possible, for our review.

 

To send pictures use our link on the contact page.

Please include your phone number.